Arrowhead Dental Associates is seeking a general dentist to join our talented team of doctors and specialists to provide preventive and restorative dentistry at our multi-specialty office in Charlestown, RI.
Arrowhead Dental is a modern state-of-the-art facility equipped with 23 private treatment rooms, has the most up to date dental technology, a strong patient referral system and an outstanding team trained to keep you productive.
We will provide an excellent income and a guaranteed patient base to fill your
schedule. We offer long-term growth and a competitive compensation package.
- D.D.S. / D.M.D. from an accredited school of dentistry
- Board Certification
- License to practice dentistry in the state of Rhode Island
- Dental Assisting Experience - 2 years (preferred but not required)
- DANB Certification (preferred but not required)
- X-Ray Certification (preferred)
- 401 (k), dental insurance, health insurance, paid time off, holiday pay,