Applicants must have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and provide exceptional patient care. This position requires someone who can work alongside one of our associate dentists and assist with various procedures as needed. Our ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience as a dental assistant, but we are willing to train a coachable applicant with no prior experience if they are the right person with an interest in pursuing a career in the dental field.
As a multi-specialty office, we provide comprehensive patient care experience through procedures including but not limited to fillings, crowns, bridges, implants, extraction, endodontic treatment, local sedation, and sleep apnea therapy.
- Greet patients and prepare them for dental treatment
- Prepare treatment rooms by correctly setting up needed instruments
- Assist associate dentist with procedures as needed
- Properly sterilize instruments
- Perform lab tasks as instructed
- Prepare post-operative care instructions for various procedures
- Accurately update medical history and maintain patient records
- Dental Assisting Experience - 2 years (preferred but not required)
- DANB Certification (preferred but not required)
- X-Ray Certification (preferred)
- 401 (k), dental insurance, health insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, flexible schedule options, professional development training, uniform allowance